Then there was the time that I refinished our second hand dining room set.
It only took me about a year and a half... in my defense, I did take last winter off of this project due to zero desire to paint in a cold Canadian garage.
Like any DIYer, I scoured Pinterest for ideas on how to upgrade our set. Found one! The blogger who wrote the tutorial actually specified "Brace yourselves- this is a LOT of work!" But of course, I did it anyway... She was oh so very right, but I love the way it turned out!
Behold; before, during, and after pictures of said project:
|As it turns out, painting chairs is not my gifting...|
|Voila, the finished project!|
For a more detailed tutorial on this project, be sure to visit Hailey's blog!